Our assurance approach does not focus simply on the financial statements of an organisation, but also on the business operations and giving professional business advice when necessary. At all times, we are mindful of the auditor’s key role as the guardian of shareholders’ interests.
Internal Audit is essential for any business as it is a key driver of effective management control, proactive risk management, good corporate governance and ongoing process improvement.
Our comprehensive ranges of internal audit procedures will help with the following advisory services:
- Advising on the establishment of the best internal control system that in-line with your industry best practices
- Helping your organization to develop and implement risk-based internal audit methodologies
- Helping your firm carry out risk assessment evaluation and testing
- Liaising with external auditors in relation to their annual statutory audit
- Providing specialized additional resource to complement in-house internal audit departments
This includes providing special audits such as sales certification for various purposes, certification for Building Construction Authority (BCA), verification of fixed assets, verification of the nature of entertainment claims, agreed upon procedures, conversion of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and etc.
Our aim is to provide you, with clear insights on the viability of potential investments, acquisition, mergers and joint venture projects. We offer practical solutions to issues identified during the due diligence that may impact your investments in the future and should be considered during the investment negotiation phase.
Our key services includes :
- Assess realisation and recoverability of the target company’s assets
- Evaluate profitability, financial position, asset quality, liabilities, financial leverage and cash flows of your target company
- Evaluate significant accounting policies adopted and the impact of the differences in accounting policies (if any) of your target company
- Identify adjustments to restate financial statements to Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Search for under-accruals, unrecorded liabilities and off-balance- sheet transactions of your targeted company