DBS LAUNCES MULTI-FAMILY OFFICE VCC FOR ULTRA-WEALTHY FAMILIES
- Fund administration and custody done by bank.
- Minimum wealth for service around S$15 million
- DBS serves as banker to more than a third of the 700 single family offices established in Singapore.
- Clients also enjoy cost savings through shared resources and expenses across multiple sub-funds.
- VCC does away with the use of companies or trusts, which were the traditional vehicles used by wealthy families in wealth structing.
- DBS MFO is also an attractive option for some families who are not looking to immediately locate to Singapore.