Our Professional Firm can assist you through this critical time in issues pertaining to Members Voluntary Liquidation, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Simplified Winding-up and Court’s Winding-up (Compulsory Liquidation).
Our experienced team members give expert advice to you for exploring the various choices that are available before you during the process of company insolvency. We have had the experience and the fortune to have worked closely with clients from different types of industries, companies, and businesses to come up with a personalized and tailored solution, which takes care of your distinct individual circumstances. We guarantee strong internal processes and strict adherence to agreed timelines
As liquidators we typically fulfil the following obligations:
- Realization of assets
- Cancellation of contracts and identification of liabilities;
- Supervise the maintenance of accounting records;
- File tax returns
- Call shareholders’ meetings;
- Prepare the report of the liquidator to the General Meeting;
- Organize the audit of the liquidation and respond to auditors’ queries.
Our appointment as liquidators typically brings the following advantages:
- Elaboration of a detailed liquidation plan;
- Improved coordination of the different functions involved: client relationship management, accounting, legal , transfer agent and depository bank;
- Respect of the original time schedule, to the satisfaction of investors;
- No tie-up of management time
Our partner in the firm is licensed by the Ministry of Finance under the new Act (Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act) to carry out Liquidation of Companies in Singapore.
For more details get in touch with our Managing Partner Mr.Mohan at +65 9832 3722 and email@example.com